29 April, 2014

Child's Play

I've been busy working on things which can't go live just yet, so I thought I'd share a class I taught at our crop a few months ago.

I love Wilna Furstenburg's style and the way she uses watercolour paints on her layouts. I opted for a bright colour palette on my layout and paired it with a favourite colour combo - lemon and turquoise.

Wilna explains how to move the colours in her Art Class but she also has great video tutorials too. 


I love creating my own embellishments and used my Silhouette to print and cut the journal pieces plus the Good Times frame. To add more texture below the frame we used the poster paints on a rubber stamp.

Anyway, only another 12 days until our charity crop. Woo Hoo! There are just 3 places left so if you haven't already made up your mind, grab a place before it's too late!

Grab a Bargain & Raise Money too!

Don't forget that you can enjoy a 5% discount at Absolute Scrap and they will donate another 10% to the Charity crop. Absolute Scrap is having a paper sale at the moment so it's a great time to go shopping.

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!